Categories: Homeownership | Posted: December 23, 2015
Are you considering the pros and cons of a new home versus a used home? The pros pretty much outweigh the cons, and here’s a list of ten reasons why!
- You can make a truly fresh start in a brand new home! No one else has ever lived there… it’s all yours!
- Everything is all new, and under warranty! Your new home, and the products that comprise it, are brand-new and under warranty.
- New homes are designed to be low maintenance, yet high style. They’re made of cutting-edge building products that require less care and maintenance.
- Nothing beats that “New Home” feeling. You could replace all of the windows in a resale home. And add insulation, and replace outdated systems. But why bother? Buy a brand new, all-you home!
- You can have it your way. One of the benefits of buying a brand new home is customization. Pick your cabinets, flooring, carpets, light fixtures, etc. to fit your lifestyle.
- New homes have a longer life expectancy than existing homes, giving them a longer period of time to appreciate in value.
- Many new homes offer energy-efficient windows and appliances, energy-conserving, long-lasting LED lighting and more… all features that decrease the your costs and carbon footprint.
- Safety is a concern for any homeowner, whether buying new or old. But, when you buy a new home, you save yourself some worry since everything is brand new and environmentally friendly.
- Today’s new homes are designed to fit the way you live, with convenient features like walk-in closets, kitchen pantries, finished basements… and plenty of room to grow. With resale homes, you may find that space is limited.
- Buying a brand new home means that it’s yours from day one. It’s your home, and it reflects your family, your style and your taste.
Homes by DHR is a new home builder in Shawnee, Pottawatomie County, OK. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-888-5430 for more information.